Welcome to Alliance!
We provide Scheduled deliveries services, which occur at the same time each
day. We can accommodate packages from envelopes to pallets with our fleet of company vehicles
operated by experienced, uniformed, insured and bonded employee drivers.
The leadership of Alliance Courier has well over one hundred combined years of
experience in the transportation industry. The company was founded on November 1st of 2005 with the
vision to provide customers with an alternative to independent contractors driving their own
We have established alliances with a number of delivery companies in the upper
Midwest. These relationships, along with the integration of our GPS tracking and notification
technology allow us to seamlessly cover a far greater area than most of our competitors. Constant
tracking allows us to make proactive customer service calls. This provides peace of mind from the
time your package leaves your hands to its destination.
Keeping with today's technology, we offer you the option of online order entry
and reporting. In addition, your account can be set up so you can automatically receive email
notifications of your shipments status.
Safety is our top priority for our employees and fellow drivers on the road.
Safe driving habits and adherence to local traffic laws are non-negotiable at Alliance Courier.
Our employees are carefully screened and selected through a process that
includes state driving records, D.O.T physicals, criminal background checks and
pre-employment drug testing.
Alliance Courier does not retain independent contractors. Our drivers are
employees, and drive a consistent fleet of company-owned vehicles. The drivers are:
- Criminal background checked before hire and annually thereafter.
- Have their motor vehicle records run every 3 months to ensure a clean driving record is kept.
- Required to wear company issued uniforms - keeping presentation consistent with a clean, well kept professional appearance.
- Issued a communication device with phone, text messaging, and two-way direct connect services.
- D.O.T medical evaluations conducted prior to hire and then at prescribed intervals.
- Drug screened prior to hire and subjected to random drug testing during employment.
Alliance Courier purchases and maintains all of its delivery vehicles. This
allows a consistent preventative maintenance program to be kept, thus reducing unscheduled down
time that can affect a customers' deliveries.
All of our vehicles are:
- Safety inspected daily before going out on the road.
- Clearly identified by Alliance Courier logos.
- Kept clean inside and out reinforcing our level of professionalism and commitment to excellence.
- Labeled with yellow "How's my driving" safety stickers to allow the public to report both positive and constructive suggestions to reinforce and improve our driver habits.
- Maintained by certified mechanics at regular intervals.
Alliance Courier is committed to offering Peace of Mind to our Customers,
Employees, and Vendors. We will work together and strive to provide the safest, most productive and
positive work environment on and off the public roadways. Alliance Courier will supply the
necessary tools to all of its employees so they can provide the highest level of service to the